Answering the question, “What is the average cost of drug rehab?” is surprisingly tricky. The cost varies greatly from clinic to clinic. Some rehab centers just focus on getting you clean, while others also focus on your personal comfort.
Thankfully, most insurance providers are willing to help cover at least some of the costs associated with seeking recovery.
What Is the Average Cost of Drug Rehab?
In 2016, the average cost of seeking help at a rehab center was around $3,800. Of course, some cost much more, and some cost much less than this average price. In some cases, government programs help people cover the cost of rehab.
What Factors Affect the Cost?
A number of factors influence drug rehab costs. Some of these factors include:
- Type of Clinic – This plays a major role in how much your rehab visit will cost. Keep in mind that choosing an inpatient center versus an outpatient clinic will cost more. This is because the price includes meals, lodging and other activities of rehab.
- Location – Rehab centers in certain locations cost more than others. Is the center close to home or far away? Is it at the beach or in the mountains? Clinics that are far away cost more because you also have to take travel into account.
- Treatment Programs – Centers that offer more than just therapy typically cost more. A center that offers detox or medication is one example. Many individuals seeking recovery are willing to pay this extra money because they’re getting more comprehensive care.
- Length of Stay – By nature, the longer you stay in rehab, the more it costs. Choosing a 30-day program will almost always cost less than a 90-day program. Your own addiction history will play a big role in determining your decision.
In some cases, people opt for an amenity-rich rehab experience. These centers focus on not only getting you clean, but also your overall comfort. While they generally cost more, these facilities have a better success rate because they allow individuals to relax so that they can focus completely on recovery.
Get Drug Addiction Rehab at The Hills Treatment Center
At The Hills Treatment Center in Los Angeles, California, we care about your well-being and recovery. We’ll work with your insurance company to minimize out-of-pocket costs. Our goal is to offer a wide range of therapeutic approaches and amenities to patients seeking change.
The Hills Treatment Center provides multiple levels of care, including inpatient and outpatient options. We also offer a number of therapy options, including various forms of family therapy drug treatment, such as:
- Brief strategic family therapy
- Functional family therapy
- Multidimensional family therapy
- Family behavioral therapy
- Multisystemic therapy
Now that you know the answer to, “What is the average cost of drug rehab?”, it’s time to get help. Don’t settle for a treatment center that doesn’t put your addiction needs and comfort first. Call The Hills Treatment Center today at 844-915-0287 to verify your insurance.