Opioid painkillers, heroin, alcohol, and cocaine are only a few of the chemical dependencies that plague Angelenos. You can overcome them during the inpatient drug rehab Los Angeles talks about. Of course, you don’t have to be from here to recognize an effective treatment program when you see it. What sets the best facilities apart from the rest?
The flexibility of Treatment Delivery Methods
For starters, any inpatient drug rehab Los Angeles locals take note of must come with customization options. Angelenos value a personalized approach. Why stop short of doing the same for rehab? A good-quality facility embraces residential program participants but also provides for other treatment options.
One example is an intensive outpatient program. It’s an ideal plan when you can’t stay away from home and have a stable support network. You spend your day at the facility undergoing treatment and enjoying the amenities. At night, you return home and sleep in your own bed.
For an even more part-time approach to rehab, there’s regular outpatient treatment. It’s for a select group of individuals who meet the stringent qualifications. Typically, it’s ideally suited for program participants with moderate dependency problems. A strong support network and safe living environment are essential.
The Inpatient Drug Rehab Los Angeles Talks about Has to be Big on Amenities
Don’t consider amenities just window dressing. In fact, they’re essential to making residential program participants comfortable. You don’t want to recover from alcohol or heroin abuse at a center with a clinical look and feel. This type of setting is depressing and not conducive to healing.
Look for a setting that offers privacy and presents with a spa-like feel. Meal preparation by an excellent chef should be as standard as the option of bringing your pet for support. Massage therapy not only helps you relax but also provides plenty of assistance with healing. This level of luxury creates a tranquil environment that makes recovery something you actually look forward to.
Therapy Variety and Convenience Go Together
Another hallmark of the excellent inpatient drug rehab Los Angeles locals trust is a breadth of treatment options. Everyone’s chemical dependency differs. Their reasons for using vary. So why undergo the same rehab as all other program participants?
Addiction treatment specialists recognize that variety can be the key to healing. Excellent rehab centers offer a range of options for the inpatient drug rehab Los Angeles finds useful. Examples of modalities include:
- One-on-one talk therapy that provides a private setting for expressing your thoughts, feelings, and plans for the future
- Cognitive behavioral treatment that encourages pattern recognition and provides tools for changing dysfunction in them
- Dialectical behavior therapy, which promotes emotional regulation in challenging situations that you can’t change
- Gender-specific treatment that builds on innate strengths and creates a safe environment for healing
- Group therapy sessions, which set the tone for peer support, joint addiction education, and relapse prevention planning
- Assessment and care for dual diagnosis conditions that involve co-occurring mental health disorders such as depression or anxiety
- Family therapy that includes those closest to you for the development of a stable support network after discharge
Excellent facilities make it easy to withdraw from drugs or alcohol by offering detoxification onsite. Don’t travel from detox to rehab and risk exposure to prying eyes. Good-quality centers recognize the importance of doing both at the same location. As a result, you minimize the lag time between physiological and psychological treatment while protecting confidentiality.
Do you live in the City of Angels or are you considering traveling there for treatment? The inpatient drug rehab Los Angeles trusts are available to both. You know that you want to quit using, and the therapists at The Hills Treatment Center want to help you. Call 866-323-4665 today to schedule an intake interview.