For those clients who believe that complete privacy would be beneficial to their recovery, a private detoxification process is available.
The Hills Treatment Center offers a secluded three bedroom cottage, which is staffed by our treatment professionals to help monitor your medication and provide support 24 hours a day, seven days a week. This unique experience provides the ultimate in comfort.
A separate facility is available for couples with the availability of prepared meals, kitchen service, and daily housekeeping.
Internet and cable services are provided throughout these living quarters.
The Hills Treatment Center private addiction rehab is conveniently located in the beautiful Hollywood Hills adjacent to Beverly Hills and Hollywood. Our state-licensed inpatient drug rehab program sits on three and a half acres of tranquil hillside property, gated and private.
In our 24 hour fully staffed and supervised program clients enjoy individualized treatment comprised of:
- Individual therapy
- Group counseling
- Education support and services
- Medication support
- Health and wellness referrals
- Meals provided by world class chef
- Complementary healing companions: yoga, massage, etc.
The Hills Treatment facility offers comfortable amenities, a welcoming home atmosphere, and a supportive house manager that has been through similar experiences. The house manager lives in the unit and helps support the client through their experience, strength, and hope. The Hills recommends these featured sober living facilities because of their reputations, rules in place and superior support.
The Hills Extended Care and Recommended Sober Livings include many of the same amenities offered in our inpatient treatment program:
- Beautifully decorated private and semi-private rooms
- Regular and random drug testing
- Immediate access to members with long-term sobriety
- A clean and well-maintained living environment
- Nutritious snacks provided
- Centrally located, just minutes away from world-class restaurants, shopping, and gyms
- Satellite television and wireless internet
- Weekly house meetings with peers and house manager